Patient Education: Wellness Library
Educational support is just as vital as medical support, in our opinion. “Doctor” comes from the latin “docere” after all….to teach. And patient education combined with patient participation is a recipe for health and well-being, make no mistake about that!
Health is a function of participation.
EBooks & Special Reports
- WHY am I depressed?
- Does gluten REALLY matter?!
- How to BioHack yourself
- The TRUTH About Vitamins
Our Most Popular Blog Posts
- WHO ARE “THRIVERS” and how can YOU become one?
- WHY DOESN’T EVERY DOCTOR DO WHAT YOU DO…?
- Top Five Reasons You Are Fatigued!
- Antidepressants: Sometimes it’s like having a hammer and no nails
- Does gluten REALLY matter?
Dr. Bongiovanni speaking in London on the Stress & the Mindfulness Revolution
Dr. Bongiovanni on Healthgrades speaking about Rheumatoid Arthritis